fcron - A task scheduler
Fcron is a scheduler. It aims at replacing Vixie Cron, so it implements most of its functionalities. But contrary to Vixie Cron, fcron does not need your system to be up 7 days a week, 24 hours a day: it also works well with systems which are not running neither all the time nor regularly (contrary to anacrontab). In other words, fcron does both the job of Vixie Cron and anacron, but does even more and better :)) ... WARNING: fcron isn't started automatically on boot after installation. You can use system-config-services to enable automatic fcron startup on boot, or use chkconfig as explained in the /usr/share/doc/fcron-3.0.3/README.Fedora file.
|fcron||3.0.3||1.fc6||x86_64||825 KiB||Fri Jul 6 09:38:49 2007|
- * Thu Jul 5 18:00:00 2007 Alain Portal <aportal[AT]univ-montp2[DOT]fr> 3.0.3-1
- New upstream version - Update patch0 - Remove patch1 & patch2, no more needed
- * Thu Apr 12 18:00:00 2007 Alain Portal <aportal[AT]univ-montp2[DOT]fr> 3.0.2-2
- Replace "smtpdaemon" by "/usr/sbin/sendmail" in Requires and BuildRequires statements. Fix #235601.
- * Wed Feb 7 17:00:00 2007 Alain Portal <aportal[AT]univ-montp2[DOT]fr> 3.0.2-1
- New upstream version - Update patch3 - Remove patch4 now applied by upstream