geant321 - Particle detector description and simulation tool
Geant simulates the passage of subatomic particles through matter, for
instance, particle detectors. For maximum flexibility, Geant simulations
are performed by linking Fortran code supplied by the user with the Geant
libraries, then running the resulting executable.
This package includes gxint, the script used to perform this linking step.
||Mon Sep 11 19:20:53 2006
- * Mon Sep 11 18:00:00 2006 Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> 2005-26
- update to newer debian patchsets (paw and cernlib)
- remove gfortran related patches integrated in the debian
- * Fri Sep 1 18:00:00 2006 Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> 2005-25
- update to newer source split debian patchsets
- don't set the exec bits on file installed in /etc/profile.d/
- * Thu Aug 31 18:00:00 2006 Patrice Dumas <pertusus at free.fr> - 2005-22
- add -q to %setup
- rebuild against lesstif for FC6