kannel - WAP and SMS gateway
The Kannel Open Source WAP and SMS gateway works as both an SMS gateway, for implementing keyword based services via GSM text messages, and a WAP gateway, via UDP. The SMS part is fairly mature, the WAP part is early in its development. In this release, the GET request for WML pages and WMLScript files via HTTP works, including compilation for WML and WMLScript to binary forms. Only the data call bearer (UDP) is supported, not SMS.
|kannel||1.4.1||2.fc6||x86_64||5.50 MiB||Mon Oct 16 10:51:08 2006|
- * Mon Oct 16 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.1-2
- Make sure we keep sqlite2 support for FC5 and below.
- * Mon Oct 2 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.1-1
- Update to 1.4.1. - Remove obsolete depend patch. - Add 3s sleep sfter bearerbox start to let it settle before connections. - Switch sqlite backend from sqlite2 to new sqlite3. - Add conditional --with mysql and pgsql rebuild support. - Re-enable building the doc since transfig is now available and include PDFs.
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.0-9
- FC6 rebuild.