kst - A data viewing program for KDE
Kst is a real-time data viewing and plotting tool with basic data analysis
functionality. Kst contains many powerful built-in features and is
expandable with plugins and extensions. Kst is a KDE application.
Main features of kst include:
* Robust plotting of live "streaming" data.
* Powerful keyboard and mouse plot manipulation.
* Powerful plugins and extensions support.
* Large selection of built-in plotting and data manipulation functions,
such as histograms, equations, and power spectra.
* Color mapping and contour mapping capabilities for three-dimensional data.
* Monitoring of events and notifications support.
* Filtering and curve fitting capabilities.
* Convenient command-line interface.
* Powerful graphical user interface.
* Support for several popular data formats.
* Multiple tabs or windows.
||Mon Jan 8 12:33:55 2007
- * Mon Jan 8 17:00:00 2007 Matthew Truch <matt at truch.net> - 1.3.1-3
- Bump release to pick up newest cfistio (3.030).
- * Sat Jan 6 17:00:00 2007 Matthew Truch <matt at truch.net> - 1.3.1-2
- Make kst-fits explicitly require cfitsio version compiled against.
- * Fri Oct 20 18:00:00 2006 Matthew Truch <matt at truch.net> - 1.3.1-1
- Update to kst 1.3.1 bugfix release.