libsmbios-bin - The "supported" sample binaries that use libsmbios
Libsmbios is a library and utilities that can be used by client programs to get information from standard BIOS tables, such as the SMBIOS table. This package contains some sample binaries that use libsmbios.
|License:||GPLv2+ or OSL||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|libsmbios-bin||0.13.10||1.fc6||x86_64||180 KiB||Tue Aug 28 01:58:12 2007|
- * Tue Aug 28 18:00:00 2007 Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com> - 0.13.10-1
- Fix one instance where return code to fread was incorrectly checked.
- * Wed Aug 22 18:00:00 2007 Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com> - 0.13.9
- Fix a couple of failure-to-check-return on fread. most were unit-test code only, but two or three were in regular code. - Add hinting to the memory class, so that it can intelligently close /dev/mem file handle when it is not needed (which is most of the time). it only leaves it open when it is scanning, so speed is not impacted.
- * Mon Aug 6 18:00:00 2007 Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com> - 0.13.8
- new upstream