libsmbios-libs - Libsmbios shared libraries
Libsmbios is a library and utilities that can be used by client programs to get information from standard BIOS tables, such as the SMBIOS table.
|License:||GPLv2+ or OSL||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|libsmbios-libs||0.13.10||1.fc6||x86_64||818 KiB||Tue Aug 28 01:58:12 2007|
- * Tue Aug 28 18:00:00 2007 Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com> - 0.13.10-1
- Fix one instance where return code to fread was incorrectly checked.
- * Wed Aug 22 18:00:00 2007 Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com> - 0.13.9
- Fix a couple of failure-to-check-return on fread. most were unit-test code only, but two or three were in regular code. - Add hinting to the memory class, so that it can intelligently close /dev/mem file handle when it is not needed (which is most of the time). it only leaves it open when it is scanning, so speed is not impacted.
- * Mon Aug 6 18:00:00 2007 Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown at dell.com> - 0.13.8
- new upstream