lighttpd - Lightning fast webserver with light system requirements
Secure, fast, compliant and very flexible web-server which has been optimized for high-performance environments. It has a very low memory footprint compared to other webservers and takes care of cpu-load. Its advanced feature-set (FastCGI, CGI, Auth, Output-Compression, URL-Rewriting and many more) make it the perfect webserver-software for every server that is suffering load problems. Available rpmbuild rebuild options : --with : gamin webdavprops webdavlocks memcache --without : ldap gdbm lua (cml)
|lighttpd||1.4.18||1.fc6||x86_64||887 KiB||Mon Sep 10 11:50:56 2007|
- * Mon Sep 10 18:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.18-1
- Update to 1.4.18. - Include newly installed lighttpd-angel ("angel" process meant to always run as root and restart lighttpd when it crashes, spawn processes on SIGHUP), but it's in testing stage and must be run with -D for now.
- * Wed Sep 5 18:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.17-1
- Update to 1.4.17. - Update defaultconf patch to match new example configuration. - Include patch to fix log file rotation with max-workers set (trac #902). - Add /var/run/lighttpd/ directory where to put fastcgi sockets.
- * Thu Aug 23 18:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.4.16-3
- Add /usr/bin/awk build requirement, used to get LIGHTTPD_VERSION_ID.