mdsplib-devel - Development files for the METAR Decoder Software Package Library
METAR is a French acronym for Aviation Routine Weather Report. It is the standard format for reporting meteorological conditions. As a free service, the National Weather Service continually updates a server with METARs from all over the world. The MDSP Library provides a programmer with two functions, the major one being DcdMETAR, which decodes a METAR into structures provided by the library. Also prtDMETR, which prints out a decoded METAR structure.
|License:||LGPL||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|mdsplib-devel||0.11||3.fc6||x86_64||14 KiB||Thu Jun 14 13:21:08 2007|
- * Fri Jun 8 18:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.11-3
- Include patch from Hans de Goede to build the lib as shared.
- * Tue May 8 18:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.11-2
- Switch to generating the devel package and no main one.
- * Thu Mar 1 17:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.11-1
- Initial RPM release.