mercator - Terrain library for WorldForge client/server
Mercator is primarily aimed at terrain for multiplayer online games and forms one of the WorldForge core libraries. It is intended to be used as a terrain library on the client, while a subset of features are useful on the server.
|License:||GPL||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|mercator||0.2.5||1.fc6||x86_64||224 KiB||Sun Aug 27 21:43:02 2006|
- * Fri Aug 25 18:00:00 2006 Wart <wart at kobold.org> 0.2.5-2
- Update to 0.2.5
- * Fri Jul 14 18:00:00 2006 Wart <wart at kobold.org> 0.2.4-2
- Added Requires: pkgconfig to -devel subpackage - Remove BR: pkgconfig as it will be provided by wfmath-devel - added smp_mflags to 'make check'
- * Wed Jun 14 18:00:00 2006 Wart <wart at kobold.org> 0.2.4-1
- Initial spec file for Fedora Extras