metakit - Embeddable database
MetaKit is an embeddable database which runs on Unix, Windows, Macintosh, and other platforms. It lets you build applications which store their data efficiently, in a portable way, and which will not need a complex runtime installation. In terms of the data model, MetaKit takes the middle ground between RDBMS, OODBMS, and flat-file databases - yet it is quite different from each of them.
|License:||GPL||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|metakit||220.127.116.11||3.fc6||x86_64||1.03 MiB||Mon Aug 28 08:13:26 2006|
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 18.104.22.168-3
- FC6 rebuild. - Remove gcc-c++ build requirement, it's a default. - Require exact release in the devel sub-package.
- * Mon Mar 6 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 22.214.171.124-2
- FC5 rebuild.
- * Thu Feb 9 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 126.96.36.199-1
- Update to 188.8.131.52. - Remove no longer nostrip patch.