sextractor - Extract catalogs of sources from astronomical images
SExtractor is a program that builds a catalogue of objects from an
astronomical image. Although it is particularly oriented towards
reduction of large scale galaxy-survey data, it performs rather
well on moderately crowded star fields.
||Mon Sep 11 18:40:52 2006
- * Tue Sep 12 18:00:00 2006 Sergio Pascual <spr at astrax.fis.ucm.es> 2.5.0-5
- Rebuilt for FC6.
- * Wed Jul 26 18:00:00 2006 Sergio Pascual <spr at astrax.fis.ucm.es> 2.5.0-4
- Patch to resolve pointer aliasing problems (bug #199700)
- Removed -DXSL_URL flag, as the file sextractor.xsl does not exist yet
- * Mon Jul 24 18:00:00 2006 Sergio Pascual <spr at astrax.fis.ucm.es> 2.5.0-3
- Reverting optimization to -O2, it breaks debug infos