ucarp - Common Address Redundancy Protocol (CARP) for Unix
UCARP allows a couple of hosts to share common virtual IP addresses in order to provide automatic failover. It is a portable userland implementation of the secure and patent-free Common Address Redundancy Protocol (CARP, OpenBSD's alternative to the patents-bloated VRRP). Strong points of the CARP protocol are: very low overhead, cryptographically signed messages, interoperability between different operating systems and no need for any dedicated extra network link between redundant hosts.
|ucarp||1.2||4.fc6||x86_64||66 KiB||Tue Aug 29 04:27:17 2006|
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2-4
- FC6 rebuild.
- * Tue Aug 22 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2-3
- Update to 1.3 snapshot, which includes the ARP fix, as well as fixes for the segfaults reported in #200400 and #201596. - Add autoconf, automake and libtool build reqs for the 1.3 patch.
- * Thu Jul 27 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2-3
- Fix init script for recent find versions (#200395).