yasm-devel - Header files and static libraries for yasm
Yasm is a complete rewrite of the NASM assembler under the "new" BSD License (some portions are under other licenses, see COPYING for details). It is designed from the ground up to allow for multiple assembler syntaxes to be supported (eg, NASM, TASM, GAS, etc.) in addition to multiple output object formats and even multiple instruction sets. Another primary module of the overall design is an optimizer module. Install this package if you need to rebuild applications that use yasm.
|License:||BSD||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|yasm-devel||0.5.0||2.fc6||x86_64||1.21 MiB||Tue Aug 29 04:40:48 2006|
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.5.0-2
- FC6 rebuild. - Require the same release in the devel sub-package.
- * Fri Jul 14 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.5.0-1
- Update to 0.5.0. - Remove empty files from %doc. - There are no more shared libraries, only a static one, so update %files.
- * Mon Mar 6 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.4.0-6
- FC5 rebuild.