zziplib - Lightweight library to easily extract data from zip files
The zziplib library is intentionally lightweight, it offers the ability to easily extract data from files archived in a single zip file. Applications can bundle files into a single zip archive and access them. The implementation is based only on the (free) subset of compression with the zlib algorithm which is actually used by the zip/unzip tools.
|License:||LGPL/MPL||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|zziplib||0.13.49||1.fc6||x86_64||174 KiB||Mon Mar 26 08:00:27 2007|
- * Mon Mar 26 18:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.13.49-1
- Update to 0.13.49 to fix CVE-2007-1614 (rhbz #233700). - Include new man3 pages to the devel sub-package.
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.13.47-1
- Update to 0.13.47. - FC6 rebuild.
- * Mon Jul 24 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.13.45-3
- Split off -utils sub-package (#199467). Could have been plain "zzip"? - Have sub-packages require exact release too. - Build require automake to make the aclocal-1.9 check happy. - Use --enable-frame-pointer otherwise -g gets removed from the CFLAGS.