blackbox - Very small and fast Window Manager
Blackbox is a window manager for the X Window environment, which is almost completely compliant with ICCCM specified operation policies. It features nice and fast interface with multiple workspaces and simple menus. Fast built-in graphics code that can render solids, gradients and bevels is used to draw window decorations. Remaining small in size, blackbox preserves memory and CPU.
|blackbox||0.70.1||5.fc6||src||488 KiB||Mon Aug 28 06:05:59 2006|
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.70.1-5
- FC6 rebuild. - Remove gcc-c++ build requirement and devel sub-package requirement. - Remove pkgconfig buildd requirement, as it's pulled in by Xorg devel now.
- * Mon Mar 6 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.70.1-4
- FC5 rebuild.
- * Wed Feb 8 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 0.70.1-3
- Rebuild for new gcc/glibc.