gnome-common - Useful things common to building gnome packages from scratch
This package contains sample files that should be used to develop pretty much every GNOME application. The programs included here are not needed for running gnome apps or building ones from distributed tarballs. They are only useful for compiling from CVS sources or when developing the build infrastructure for a GNOME application.
|gnome-common||2.12.0||3.fc6||src||62 KiB||Mon Sep 4 11:39:59 2006|
- * Mon Sep 4 18:00:00 2006 Toshio Kuratomi <toshio-tiki-lounge.com> - 2.12.0-3
- Bump and rebuild for FC6.
- * Thu Feb 16 17:00:00 2006 Toshio Kuratomi <toshio-tiki-lounge.com> - 2.12.0-2
- Bump and rebuild for FC5.
- * Tue Oct 18 18:00:00 2005 Toshio Kuratomi <toshio-tiki-lounge.com> - 2.12.0-1
- Upgrade to 2.12.0. - Add dist tag.