KTechlab is a development and simulation environment for microcontrollers
and electronic circuits, distributed under the GNU General Public License.
KTechlab consists of several well-integrated components:
A circuit simulator, capable of simulating logic, linear devices and some
* Integration with gpsim, allowing PICs to be simulated in circuit.
* A schematic editor, which provides a rich real-time feedback of the
* A flowchart editor, allowing PIC programs to be constructed visually.
* MicroBASIC; a BASIC-like compiler for PICs, written as a companion program
* An embedded Kate part, which provides a powerful editor for PIC programs.
* Integrated assembler and disassembler via gpasm and gpdasm.