proftpd - Flexible, stable and highly-configurable FTP server
ProFTPD is an enhanced FTP server with a focus toward simplicity, security,
and ease of configuration. It features a very Apache-like configuration
syntax, and a highly customizable server infrastructure, including support for
multiple 'virtual' FTP servers, anonymous FTP, and permission-based directory
This package defaults to the standalone behaviour of ProFTPD, but all the
needed scripts to have it run by xinetd instead are included.
||Tue Feb 6 06:07:40 2007
- * Tue Feb 6 17:00:00 2007 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.3.0a-3
- Patch to fix local user buffer overflow in controls request handling, rhbz
bug #219938, proftpd bug #2867.
- * Mon Dec 11 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.3.0a-2
- Rebuild against new PostgreSQL.
- * Mon Nov 27 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.3.0a-1
- Update to 1.3.0a, which actually fixes CVE-2006-5815... yes, #214820!).