python-docutils - A system for processing plaintext documentation
The Docutils project specifies a plaintext markup language, reStructuredText, which is easy to read and quick to write. The project includes a python library to parse rST files and transform them into other useful formats such as HTML, XML, and TeX as well as commandline tools that give the enduser access to this functionality. Currently, the library supports parsing rST that is in standalone files and PEPs (Python Enhancement Proposals). Work is underway to parse rST from Python inline documentation modules and packages.
|License:||Public Domain, BSD, Python License, GPL - see COPYING.txt||Group:||Development/Languages|
|python-docutils||0.4||3.fc6||src||1.19 MiB||Wed Aug 30 02:20:43 2006|
- * Tue Aug 29 18:00:00 2006 Toshio Kuratomi <toshio-tiki-lounge.com> 0.4-3
- Bump for FC6 rebuild. - Remove python byte compilation as this is handled automatically in FC4+. - No longer %ghost .pyo files.
- * Thu Feb 16 17:00:00 2006 Toshio Kuratomi <toshio-tiki-lounge.com> 0.4-2
- Bump and rebuild for FC5.
- * Sun Jan 15 17:00:00 2006 Toshio Kuratomi <toshio-tiki-lounge.com> 0.4-1
- Update to 0.4. - Scripted the listing of files in the python module. - Add a missingok requirement on python-imaging as docutils can make use of it when converting to formats that have images.