sage - OpenGL extensions library using SDL
Sage is an OpenGL extensions library using SDL. It aims to simplify the use of checking for and loading OpenGL extensions in an application.
|sage||0.2.0||1.fc6||src||442 KiB||Wed Feb 7 14:56:13 2007|
- * Wed Feb 7 17:00:00 2007 Wart <wart at kobold.org> 0.2.0-1
- Update to 0.2.0
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Wart <wart at kobold.org> 0.1.2-5
- Rebuild for Fedora Extras
- * Wed Jul 26 18:00:00 2006 Wart <wart at kobold.org> 0.1.2-4
- Added 'make check' to test section. Even though it doesn't do anything, it also doesn't generate an error.