GeoIP - C library for country/city/organization to IP address or hostname mapping
GeoIP is a C library that enables the user to find the country that any IP address or hostname originates from. It uses a file based database that is accurate as of March 2003. This database simply contains IP blocks as keys, and countries as values. This database should be more complete and accurate than using reverse DNS lookups.
|License:||LGPLv2+||Group:||Packages not in Groups|
|GeoIP||1.4.3||1.fc6||x86_64||1.26 MiB||Wed Sep 5 07:01:40 2007|
- * Wed Sep 5 18:00:00 2007 Michael Fleming <email@example.com> 1.4.3-1
- New upstream release - Small fixes to fetch scripts
- * Sun Apr 1 18:00:00 2007 Michael Fleming <firstname.lastname@example.org> 1.4.2-1
- New upstream release. - Sync with devel - Fix dumb typo in fetch-geoipdata-city.pl
- * Mon Jan 8 17:00:00 2007 Michael Fleming <email@example.com> 1.4.1-2
- License is actually LGPL now.