gprolog - GNU Prolog is a free Prolog compiler
GNU Prolog is a native Prolog compiler with constraint solving over finite domains (FD) developed by Daniel Diaz (http://loco.inria.fr/~diaz). GNU Prolog is a very efficient native compiler producing (small) stand-alone executables. GNU-Prolog also offers a classical top-level+debugger. GNU Prolog conforms to the ISO standard for Prolog but also includes a lot of extensions (global variables, DCG, sockets, OS interface,...). GNU Prolog also includes a powerful constraint solver over finite domains with many predefined constraints+heuristics.
|gprolog||1.3.0||9.fc6||x86_64||4.27 MiB||Mon Jun 25 13:37:20 2007|
- * Wed Jun 13 18:00:00 2007 Jochen Schmitt <Jochen herr-schmitt de> 1.3.0-9
- Rebuild to solve a koji issue.
- * Thu May 24 18:00:00 2007 Jochen Schmitt <Jochen herr-schmitt de> 1.3.0-8
- Include the PPC arch to build - Remove _smp_mflags becouse is make trouble - Used unmodified optflags
- * Sun Mar 25 18:00:00 2007 Jochen Schmitt <Jochen herr-schmitt de> 1.3.0-1
- New upstream version