gpsd-clients - Clients for gpsd
xgps is a simple test client for gpsd with an X interface. It displays current GPS position/time/velocity information and (for GPSes that support the feature) the locations of accessible satellites. xgpsspeed is a speedometer that uses position information from the GPS. It accepts an -h option and optional argument as for gps, or a -v option to dump the package version and exit. Additionally, it accepts -rv (reverse video) and -nc (needle color) options. cgps resembles xgps, but without the pictorial satellite display. It can run on a serial terminal or terminal emulator.
|gpsd-clients||2.34||4.fc6||x86_64||99 KiB||Tue Aug 21 16:16:06 2007|
- * Tue Aug 21 18:00:00 2007 Matthew Truch <matt at truch.net> - 2.34-4
- Patch Makefile to also install gpsd_config.h as needed by libgpsmm.h. Redhat BZ 253433.
- * Tue Mar 20 18:00:00 2007 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt[AT]users.sf.net> - 2.34-3
- Bump release for FE5 -> FE6 upgrade path.
- * Tue Feb 27 17:00:00 2007 Matthew Truch <matt at truch.net> - 2.34-1
- Upgrade to 2.34. - Get rid of %makeinstall (which was never needed). - Possibly fix hotplug issuses (BZ 219750). - Use %python_sitelib for python site-files stuff.