torcs - The Open Racing Car Simulator
TORCS is a 3D racing cars simulator using OpenGL. The goal is to have programmed robots drivers racing against each others. You can also drive yourself with either a wheel, keyboard or mouse.
|License:||GPL||Group:||Games and Entertainment|
|torcs||1.3.0||1.fc6||x86_64||7.81 MiB||Mon Nov 13 10:18:47 2006|
- * Fri Nov 10 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.3.0-1
- Update to 1.3.0. - Remove no longer needed track.cpp patch1. - Remove no longer needed extraqualif patch2.
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2.4-4
- FC6 rebuild.
- * Fri Mar 10 17:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 1.2.4-3
- Remove patch that disabled checking for openal, since it also disabled linking against it, and caused nasty things to happen. - Include track.cpp patch from Debian. - Explicitly set X includes and libraries with modular X, since otherwise configure checks fail badly (first libm, then all X libs...). - Add missing modular X build requirements. - Include patch to fix one extra qualifification error with gcc 4.1.