hercules - Hercules S/370, ESA/390, and z/Architecture emulator
Hercules is an emulator for the IBM System/370, ESA/390, and z/Architecture series of mainframe computers. It is capable of running any IBM operating system and applications that a real system will run, as long as the hardware needed is emulated. Hercules can emulate FBA and CKD DASD, tape, printer, card reader, card punch, channel-to-channel adapter, LCS Ethernet, and printer-keyboard, 3270 terminal, and 3287 printer devices.
|hercules||3.04.1||4.fc6||src||2.00 MiB||Mon Aug 28 06:10:18 2006|
- * Mon Aug 28 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 3.04.1-4
- FC6 rebuild.
- * Tue Aug 1 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 3.04.1-3
- Don't assume we have a sane default umask... (#200838). - Update the README.fedora to include more details + RHL and RHEL steps. - Update hercules.cnf to fix dasdinit tip and missing CTCI line.
- * Mon Jul 3 18:00:00 2006 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 3.04.1-2
- Move out all the inlined configuration files, keep only the .cnf file. - Update .cnf file so that it works (load modules required for the default). - Include README.fedora to give quick instructions on how to get started. - Include empty /var/lib/hercules/ directory. - Rename hercules.init to hercules-run in PATH and clean it up somewhat.